· Waste and Local Governments
On March 11th, 2010, KI organized the third year of the Waste and the Local Governments conference in Ružomberok.
· Ceqls lecture: Richard A. Epstein: Economic and Legal Foundations of a Free Society
On March 22nd, 2010 in Bratislava, on March 24th, 2010 in Vienna and on March 25th, 2010 in Košice KI invited Mr. Richard A. Epstein, law professor of the University of Chicago, to give lectures on Economic and Legal Foundations of a Free Society.
· Richard A. Epstein: Classical Liberal Perspective on Intellectual Property
On March 23rd, 2010 in the University of Economics in Bratislava, KI co-ordinated the lecture of Richard A. Epstein, law professor of the University of Chicago, on Classical Liberal Perspective on Intellectual Property.
· Slovakia at the Crossroads of Reform
On May 17th, 2010, the Slovakia at the Crossroads of Reform conference, organized by the TREND weekly and CATO Institute, was held in Bratislava. KI was one of the partners of this conference.
· Free Market Road Show 2010
On May 18th, 2010, KI in co-operation with CEBSI organized the Free Market Road Show 2010 international conference in Bratislava. The representatives of several important US and European think-tanks made their appearances there.
· CEQLS lecture: Charles Murray: Welfare State and European Social Model.
On May 18th, 2010, KI in co-operation with other partners, organized the CEQLS lecture of Charles Murray, a fellow scientist of the American Enterprise Institute, given on Collapse of the Welfare State and European Social Model.
· CEQLS lecture: Tim Evans: The Relevance of Classical Liberal Politics Economy in Today's World
On September 20th, 2010, KI invited to Bratislava Tim Evans, Consultant Director of the Adam Smith Institute, Managing Director of Cobden Centre and President of Libertarian Alliance, to give a lecture on The Relevance of Classical Liberal Politics Economy in Today's World.
· Possibilities and Limits of the Value-Oriented Foreign Policy
On November 29th, 2010, KI organized the Possibilities and Limits of the Value-Oriented Foreign Policy conference in Devín hotel in Bratislava. In two panels of the conference, Ivan Kuhn, František Šebej, Milan Nič, Ivo Samson, Nora Beňáková, Andrea Cox, Ján Mihálik, Marian Gabriel and Svetozár Gavora gave their appearances.